I have a vision book. In that vision book are lists of things I want to accomplish before specific landmark years. One of those lists is a list of 7 people I want to meet before I do. Until last year, Michael Jackson was number 3 on my list. Now he is dead, and hopefully in Heaven.
7 Reasons why I love Michael Jackson:
- He truly was the man of the millennium! He had to be. Everyone knew him from Gaza to Guatemala, Perth to Peru. You can’t say that about any other musician.
- His music was mostly clean in content. Come on…who can get offended with “heal the world…or Thriller..“
- He has a typical rags to riches story. I love stories like that!
- He is a genius musician with a great voice. He was the Einstein of music.
- He kept starting dance revolutions that keep inspiring people like Justin Timberlake and many others.
- He used his money for good and not evil!
- He was just an awesome soft spoken human being.
Now, I am looking for a replacement for the list in my book.